Monday, September 21, 2015

My Charlotte Russe Lookbook


If you are anything like me, you love a good sale. Recently I was on Charlotte Russe's website, and stubbled across their Labor Day sale. All dresses were marked down to 20 dollars, and of course I had to pick me up a few.
 
The first dress I picked up was this flirty pink lace dress with flower details. I am in love with this dress, as you can probably tell from the pictures below. This dress is perfect for a date night with that special someone or a night out with your girls.
 



The second dress I purchased was this brown and gold one. I know I will get a lot of wear out of all of these dresses, but I feel like this dress will be in heavy rotation.



The third dress has actually already been worn. I wore this dress to a recent picnic and it was so comfortable, and it hid the bloat us ladies get after eating.






Last, but certainly not least is this lace dress I purchased. Although this isn't my favorite dress, it is still a much needed piece in my wardrobe. If ever I get a chance to take a vacation, I will definetly be sure to pack this dress in my suitcase.





**excuse the wrinkles in a few of the dresses - I was trying to get pictures of the dresses, and a post up before the dresses were sold out - I will do better next time.**










1 comment:

  1. I love the way this pink dress looks on you! The change of the lace pattern in the hem line is flattering :-)

    ReplyDelete